Monday 20 June 2011

DESPERATELY WANTED

I am an avid collector of many things, two or which are Classic Rupert Annuals and merchandise (or which I have three huge boxes, filled to the brim of my Rupert treasures) and Rainbow Brite.

A while ago I saw a metal toy kitchen set in the Rite Hite range made by Wolverine toys,  comprising of Sink, Fridge, Cabinet and washing machine (twin tub, top loader style) in yellow, emblazoned with pictures of Rainbow Brite and the sprites cooking, cleaning and doing anything vaguely ‘kitchenified’.  I wanted. I wanted very much but I had no space (I still lived with my parents), nor did I have the money, nor a good enough reason to make such large purchases.

However, now I have a place to store them, I have the money to buy them and I have a very good reason (a toddler who would get many years of pleasure from them). 

If anyone knows where I can get hold of these amazing items please let me know!  Even if they aren’t adorned with Rainbow Brite I would still like a set that the little one can play with, and I can always customise them with removable decals.

Thanking you kindly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment